Summer Is Coming
Summer is coming so quickly. As summer comes, there has been a lot on my plate lately and I've been thinking about a lot stuff. The Interim position at First Southern could not be going any better than I would have dreamed. God has been so good and has been blessing us so much, our church ans Student ministry continues to grow. Not because of me, but because of He who created me. I just think about how 6 months ago there were people who were upset about me getting this position, but God had His plan and it has been so good.
I am also going be living by myself this summer, which will give me even more responsibility than i've ever had. My roommate felt like it was best for him to move out and it's kind of left me alone, which might be best for everyone. I am looking forward to an incredible Summer and I hope God does some incredible things.
I am finally starting to see the end of college. Only one more year and I'll be walking to get my diploma. I cannot wait until then for I can start seminary. As i think about that, I can't help but think about my future with Alison. I think she is the greatest girl I have ever met and she makes me so extremely happy. There is not another girl that could treat me as good as she does. Our relationship has become so incredible and I thank God for giving me a girl that cares so much for me. I love her with all of my heart and I that love will continue to grow and will be for a lifetime. I can't wait to see what God has in our future together. God has been so sufficient in so many ways, one being that I am involved in a relationship with the greatest person i have ever met.
Continue to focus on how to glorify God and may He use you in a mighty way.
In Christ, Joe
i
I am also going be living by myself this summer, which will give me even more responsibility than i've ever had. My roommate felt like it was best for him to move out and it's kind of left me alone, which might be best for everyone. I am looking forward to an incredible Summer and I hope God does some incredible things.
I am finally starting to see the end of college. Only one more year and I'll be walking to get my diploma. I cannot wait until then for I can start seminary. As i think about that, I can't help but think about my future with Alison. I think she is the greatest girl I have ever met and she makes me so extremely happy. There is not another girl that could treat me as good as she does. Our relationship has become so incredible and I thank God for giving me a girl that cares so much for me. I love her with all of my heart and I that love will continue to grow and will be for a lifetime. I can't wait to see what God has in our future together. God has been so sufficient in so many ways, one being that I am involved in a relationship with the greatest person i have ever met.
Continue to focus on how to glorify God and may He use you in a mighty way.
In Christ, Joe
i


1 Comments:
I love you so much honey! You make my days so much brighter!
Post a Comment
<< Home